Workers Compensation Shop has been partnering with Travelers since its inception in 2005. Travelers Insurance is a carrier that has been operating in the insurance industry for 160 years. Over this long storied history, Travelers has earned a reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers. Travelers Insurance employs approximately 30,000 people and partners with more than 13,500 independent agents and brokers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Brazil.
Travelers Companies Inc. is the second largest writer of Property and Casualty Insurance in the United States and the 3rd largest writer of personal insurance through independent insurance agents in the United States. Currently Travelers has a broad appetite for hundreds of classifications of business types all throughout the United States. Additionally, Travelers offers a wide range of pricing options depending on your loss runs and class codes of the business they are offering. In addition to the wide range of pricing options, Travelers Insurance offers flexible billing options. Travelers offers a direct bill program which requires 25% down for new policies. This traditional type of policy requires addtional 3 or 9 installments. On renewal policies, Travelers offers businesses the option of 12 equal installments. Additionally, they offer Pay As You Go self reporting via TravPay.
Travelers Insurance Awards and Recognitions
- The company has been a part of the Fortune 500 since 1995.
- World’s Most Admired Company, Fortune, 2006-2018
- Barron’s 500, Barron’s, 2008-2017
- America’s Most JUST Companies list, JUST Capital and Forbes, 2019
- Largest U.S. Workers Compensation and Commercial Auto Carrier, NAIC, 2014-2017
- Best for Vets, Military Times, 2010-2011, 2014-2018
- Military Friendly® Employer, VIQTORY, 2007-2019
- America’s Best Employers, Forbes, 2015-2018
- Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2016-2019